DIRECTIONS LYNVIEW BED AND BREAKFAST
14A Ninth Street, Melville, Johannesburg
Directions to Lynview from Oliver Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg)
- Take R24 Johannesburg as you leave the Airport
- After Edenvale/Germiston turn off, switch to the left lane and take M2 West, Johannesburg, which will bring you round the city.
- After Rissik Street exit, the Highway splits. Take left lane and take M1 North to Sandton and Pretoria.
- After Smit Street prepare to leave Highway at the next exit being Empire Road (R55)
- Turn left into Empire Road keeping in the middle lane, follow signs to Auckland Park.
- Cross Barry Hertzog Road, going straight into Stanley Road.
- Continue along Stanley until you arrive at a T-Junction and the set of traffic lights where you turn right into Kingsway (to the left the road is called Annet) The SABC Broadcasting Centre will be in front of you.
- At the third set of traffic lights, turn right into Lothbury (on the left Lothbury is Cookham).
- Continue up Lothbury which changes its name, after the little circle, to 7th Street with all the restaurants on either side of the road.
- At the traffic lights turn right into 4th Avenue.
- Continue down 4th Avenue to the stop street where you turn left into 9th Street.
- Lynview is the second property on the right hand side.
- 14A Ninth Street, the property with the large wooden sliding door.
- PLEASE NOTE THE USE OF STREET AND AVENUE, 'LYNVIEW' IS IN 9TH STREET
For further assistance contact Margaret Berns 083 379 8526